When I checked my email - a comment was left regarding my last post and it said "Tag. Your it." That one stumped me. Tag. I'm it? It got me thinking - what was she trying to tell me? Does she like my Peppermint bark ice cream idea? So I hopped on over to her blog... Tag. I'm it - kind of like a chain letter for the blogosphere... great... I do not do chain letters... mind you it took me a long time to believe that something bad would not happen if I broke the chain. But since I am relatively new to this whole blog thing I will play this time - who knows it may even be fun????
So Imstell - I can't complain more than usual tagged me and here are the rules...
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people (if possible) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
random and weird facts about mb:
1. My favorite doll was Drowsy.
2. I used to have a pet snail.
3. I saw Andy Warhol on the street when I lived in NYC.
4. I was a dancer(mostly ballet), but I was very clumsy unless I was dancing - go figure???
5. When I go to a nice restaurant, I like to know what the desserts are so I can plan ahead.
6. I am a planner - see number 5.
7. I love sarcastic humor (which may I add is a bit hard on the west coast as many people out here do not get sarcasm????)
Now who to tag??? Please forgive me...
Jen @ Jenster's Musings
Nicole @Throws like a girl
kellyrae @ kellyraeroberts
jenny @ jennydoh
katherine @ just a girl
Pam @ Pamela Garrison One Woman and Her Crafting Tales